By using AUC Ventures Services to send bulk emails for commercial purposes, you agree to follow these regulations: You can send emails to recipients who have agreed to receive bulk emails from your organization by:
- Sharing a business card and expressed his/her willingness to receive emails of a commercial nature. Willingness to receive emails of a commercial nature will be presumed where the business card was dropped in your booth at a tradeshow.
- Signing up through a form on your company website.
- Providing an email address directly to you via a survey or other outreach programs (excludes email addresses obtained through 3rd parties).
- Submission of email address as part of downloading anything from your website or ordering a product or service from you.
You are allowed to send information that adheres to the regulations mentioned with CAN-SPAM guidelines:
- You should have explicit permission to contact the recipient on the subject of your email. You shall maintain sufficient proof of the fact that you have received permission from all recipients of emails sent by you through Covered Services.
- You shall not import or send emails to email addresses that you have bought, loaned, rented or in any way acquired from a third party, irrespective of any claim about quality or permission, while using Services. You shall also refrain from importing into your Services account or sending mails to email addresses you have collected from other websites.
- You shall ensure that the routing and header information including your emails From and To, the originating domain name and email address are true and accurate.
- You shall not use subject lines that mislead the recipient about the contents or subject matter of the message.
- You shall provide a one-click unsubscribe option in all emails and refrain from sending emails to persons who have opted out or un-subscribed from your mailing list. The request to opt-out from the mailing list should be honored within 10 days from the date of request.
- You shall include your valid physical postal address in all emails sent through Services.
- You shall include a conspicuous notice in all marketing emails that the message is an advertisement or solicitation and that the recipient can opt out of receiving mails.
Your use of covered services signifies your unconditional acceptance of this Anti-Spam Policy. If you have any questions about our Anti-Spam Policy, or if you want to report spamming activity by one of our customers, please mail us to email@example.com.